Areas of expertise
- Development of space applications and services: security, intelligence, earth observation, telecommunications, Space Situation Awareness
- Strategic war games focused on space resilience
- Satellite systems: applications, ground systems, satellites
- 2019 : In charge of the organization and design of “Strategic War Games” for AIRBUS Defence & Space in close collaboration with the Space Command and DGRIS (Ministry of the Armed Forces).
- 2016 - 2019 : Project manager for Astrium – participation in strategic and operational war games (resilience, Space Situation Awareness); restructuring of customer training; creation of a master's degree in space applications with ISAE SupAéro (SPAPS); export ground observation systems.
- 2007 - 2016 : Security applications development manager for Astrium – maritime surveillance, intelligence fusion, crisis telecommunications. Coordinator for Astrium of the contribution of space to security.
- 2003 - 2007 : In charge of the development, for Astrium, of the Space contribution to Security and Defence at the European level (Commission, Parliament, Council). Coordinator for the European security project.
- 2002 : Elaboration of the EADS security strategy following September 11, 2001.
- 1999 - 2001 : Creation and development of aeronautical space telecommunications applications for Astrium and Airbus.
- 1997 - 1999 : Development of satellite telecommunications and navigation applications for Astrium.
- 1993 - 1997 : In charge of the integration and development of the European military observation ground segment (Helios).
- 1986 - 1997 : In charge, for Sat Control (GIE CNES, MATRA, Aérospatiale), of the development of control center subsystems for telecommunications satellites.
- 1981 - 1986 : Research and development in the assisted design of electronic circuits.
- Auditor of the “European Session of Armament Managers (SERA 19)”. Theme: Armament Functions and Security Strategy in Europe.
- Doctorate in electrical engineering, thesis defended in 1984 at the National Polytechnic Institute of Toulouse.
- Toward Disruptions in Earth Observation? New Earth Observation Systems and Market Evolutions: Possible Scenarios and Impacts. International Astronautical Congress (IAC), 2016.
- Backed by the Sky, ASTRO+ A Step forward for Space and Security. International Astronautical Congress (IAC), 2006.
- Towards a Global Maritime Surveillance – A new European Challenge for European Security. ESA/UNESCO 2005.